Maloveanka Professional Bridal and Occasional Makeup and Hair Artist Anna Rudnicka based in Banbury, Oxfordshire
Eyebrows Lamination & Tinting
£35 - Beauty Room
£55 - service delivered to your door! (for further trips than the Banbury area, an extra charge applies, see T&C)
Treatment include eyebrow lamination, shapeing and tinging.
Duration: 1 hour
What is Brow Lamination?
Brow Lamination aka "brow lift" is a natural keratin infusion for your eyebrows! The keratin compound used at Bowie Brows contains essential oils, vitamin B and minerals specifically designed to provide nourishment, anti-oxidants and hydration to each individual hair.
This treatment will straighten, add length & volume and set the brow hair in place to create a perfect shape!
Who is a good candidate for the Brow Lamination Procedure?
The Brow Lamination procedure is fantastic for all hair types!
For those looking to tame "unruly" and curly brows or stubborn cowlicks within the brows.
It is also great for those of you lusting for sleeker, fuller, more symmetric and vibrant looking brows, as it will also hold straight brow hairs in place, creating the look of a uniform hair pattern.
This treatment is not recommended for people who have scratches, burns or scars near the eyes, have eye contamination, skin conditions or inflammation in the eyebrow area, people with allergies or if they have ever had any reactions with cosmetics, henna and/or with semi-permanent tattooing.
How Long Does the Brow Lamination Procedure take?
Brow Lamination application & processing takes approximately 45-60 minutes and can be booked as an individual service or in combination with add on services such as brow tinting and/or a full brow shaping to complete your look using Elan, Thuya and RefectoCil products.
Brow Lamination Aftercare – For the first 24-hours following your Brow Lamination treatment, DO NOT:
- Wet or rub your eyebrows
- Apply any cream or oils around the eyebrow area
- Apply any makeup on the brows
- Take a sauna, steamy shower or sweat excessively
The effect lasts from 4 to 6 weeks.Terms and Conditions apply
Eyebrows Tintingread more collapse
- Maloveanka Makeup by Anna Rudnicka is a fully insured and registered company.
- You can get information and make your booking over the phone 07858607942, fan page: facebook.com/maloveanka or you can e-mail us: email@example.com.
- To use our services You agree to store your personal and contact data in our customer's database.
Beauty Room VS Delivery To Your Place explained:
- Beauty Room is a cheaper option for the service at my place (you need to come to me). All stuff there is ready and waiting for you, so you save money and I save time with the preparations. Fair enough ;)
- Delivery To Your Place faces a higher price, why? I have to spend some time with preparations before I'll be ready to serve you: I have to perform a selection of makeup products, pack all required tools, for eg. a Ring Led Light, makeup chair, makeup chests with all products, and other useful stuff, and then finally I can take a trip to your place ;)
- To be fully booked on a certain date/service we charge a non-refundable deposit of 50% total service cost due within 3 working days from the time of booking. If you fail to place a deposit, unfortunately, your service will be canceled.
- In case of cancellation of appointment or absence, we DO NOT return the deposit (it does not apply if the appointment is postponed to another date).
- The deposit can be return only if makeup service has been cancelled due to emergencies or special events such as e.g. medical treatment (it does not apply to makeup service postponment).
- Any changes are applicable only after the agreement of both parties: our stylist and You as a customer.
Travel Expenses (Optional):
If you are not based in Banbury and you have booked service delivered to your destination, travel will be charged at £0.45 per mile for both ways from my postcode OX16 1EF, Banbury.
Travel expenses, if any, will be calculated and included on your invoice once your booking submission has been received.
- We kindly ask you to come on time for your appointment.
- If you are late for your appointment more than 15 minutes, your service can be cancelled to keep up our schedule with other customers.
- We keep the policy of no-smoking, no alcohol, no drug use in our premises (that applies to accompanying persons as well).
- If you are accompanied by other persons (a photographer, a cameraman, a friend), we kindly ask you to supply us with the information before your appointment.
For a better and longer effect of makeup we ask you to prepare your skin accordingly:
- a day before your appointment please do a gentle face peeling and nourish your skin using approved face masks (tested for any possible allergies)
- a few days before your appointment, please treat your facial hair, e.g. eyebrows or moustache, if necessary
- please do not sunbathe, use a sunbed or tanning devices for 3 days before your service
- if you have extended eyelashes, we will clean them and keep them safe before re-application
- please attend your appointment without wearing makeup
- We reserve the right to refuse our service in case of untreated lip sore, canker sore or other infectious skin diseases. This also applies in skin burns or excessive suntan, e.g. extended sunbathing or sunbed use.
- We care about our customers. If you are not satisfied with the results of makeup, we will return the costs and remove makeup completely, provided your claim is made immediately after the service. Other claims than these shall not be accepted.
- If you are aware of your allergies to skin cosmetic ingredients, please let us know at the time of making an appointment.
- When you decide on our service, you declare you have been informed about a possible allergic reaction to any ingredients used in our treatments.
- Confirmation of your appointment means accepting our Terms and Conditions (p.1 – p.18).