Maloveanka Professional Bridal and Occasional Makeup and Hair Artist Anna Rudnicka based in Banbury, Oxfordshire
Bridal Makeup On The Day
£85 - Beauty Room
£100 - service delivered to your place! (for further trips than the Banbury area, an extra charge applies, see T&C)
Duration: 1h 30 mins approximately
Bridal Makeup On The Day includes:
- wedding make
- professional care and skin treatment before applying makeup
- silk individual or strips false eyelashes (on your request)
- removal of skin impurities (if necessary)
- illumination of your neck and cleavage
- last minute adjustment to refresh for a bridegroom (on your request)
- correction of the Groom in the price of wedding makeup (if there is such a need and desire)
From the first consultation to the day of your wedding, we guarantee your self-confidence and satisfaction with our skin treatment and makeup. All your skin needs will be addressed professionally.
The wedding day is a special day, unfortunately sometimes accompanied by stress. Therefore, Bridal Trial Makeup isn't required for Bridal Makeup but its very recommended by me because the most essential part of the trial is that to make sure you are completely calmed and informed about how you gonna look on that special day for you.
Our services also offer styling for your nearest and dearest ones on that special day – your mum, mum-to-be, bridesmaids, and friends (priced exactly the same as Occasional Makeup Beauty Room service - 45£ each adult person).
We assure you we will meet all your needs, put your visions into practice to create the look you will love!Terms and Conditions apply
Bridal Makeup Trial Makijaż Ślubny – Próbnyread more collapse
Occasional / Night Out / Mother of the Bride / Bridesmaid Makeupread more collapse
- Maloveanka Makeup by Anna Rudnicka is a fully insured and registered company.
- You can get information and make your booking over the phone 07858607942, fan page: facebook.com/maloveanka or you can e-mail us: email@example.com.
- To use our services You agree to store your personal and contact data in our customer's database.
Beauty Room VS Delivery To Your Place explained:
- Beauty Room is a cheaper option for the service at my place (you need to come to me). All stuff there is ready and waiting for you, so you save money and I save time with the preparations. Fair enough ;)
- Delivery To Your Place faces a higher price, why? I have to spend some time with preparations before I'll be ready to serve you: I have to perform a selection of makeup products, pack all required tools, for eg. a Ring Led Light, makeup chair, makeup chests with all products, and other useful stuff, and then finally I can take a trip to your place ;)
- To be fully booked on a certain date/service we charge a non-refundable deposit of 50% total service cost due within 3 working days from the time of booking. If you fail to place a deposit, unfortunately, your service will be canceled.
- In case of cancellation of appointment or absence, we DO NOT return the deposit (it does not apply if the appointment is postponed to another date).
- The deposit can be return only if makeup service has been cancelled due to emergencies or special events such as e.g. medical treatment (it does not apply to makeup service postponment).
- Any changes are applicable only after the agreement of both parties: our stylist and You as a customer.
Travel Expenses (Optional):
If you are not based in Banbury and you have booked service delivered to your destination, travel will be charged at £0.45 per mile for both ways from my postcode OX16 1EF, Banbury.
Travel expenses, if any, will be calculated and included on your invoice once your booking submission has been received.
- We kindly ask you to come on time for your appointment.
- If you are late for your appointment more than 15 minutes, your service can be cancelled to keep up our schedule with other customers.
- We keep the policy of no-smoking, no alcohol, no drug use in our premises (that applies to accompanying persons as well).
- If you are accompanied by other persons (a photographer, a cameraman, a friend), we kindly ask you to supply us with the information before your appointment.
For a better and longer effect of makeup we ask you to prepare your skin accordingly:
- a day before your appointment please do a gentle face peeling and nourish your skin using approved face masks (tested for any possible allergies)
- a few days before your appointment, please treat your facial hair, e.g. eyebrows or moustache, if necessary
- please do not sunbathe, use a sunbed or tanning devices for 3 days before your service
- if you have extended eyelashes, we will clean them and keep them safe before re-application
- please attend your appointment without wearing makeup
- We reserve the right to refuse our service in case of untreated lip sore, canker sore or other infectious skin diseases. This also applies in skin burns or excessive suntan, e.g. extended sunbathing or sunbed use.
- We care about our customers. If you are not satisfied with the results of makeup, we will return the costs and remove makeup completely, provided your claim is made immediately after the service. Other claims than these shall not be accepted.
- If you are aware of your allergies to skin cosmetic ingredients, please let us know at the time of making an appointment.
- When you decide on our service, you declare you have been informed about a possible allergic reaction to any ingredients used in our treatments.
- Confirmation of your appointment means accepting our Terms and Conditions (p.1 – p.18).